Re: [Spridgets] Distance driven

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Distance driven
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 23:37:43 -0600
Bill,

So if you drive by way of China, you'd win!  And pick some tools up for
door prizes and you know who..... ;-)

BTW, as log as I'm on this venue thing, let's have a winter event and
some good old fashion ice racing!  Hmmm, wonder if a 948 would work in a
snowmobile?  Glen?  Could you f.i. it for me?  OK, OK...out in the snow
too long today.

Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI (just got in from plowing another 2" of snow before it hit
-3 tonight)