[Spridgets] Frame Bend - Reference to Radiator

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Frame Bend - Reference to Radiator
From: "Kirk Hargreaves" <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 11:38:36 -0800
Actually put there to lean the radiator back a bit.  Otherwise, the car
would over heat.  They discovered this after many tedious hours of study.

Looking at it backwards:
If the bend in our frames were the result of the car being driven over time,
then it would also make sense that their would be a negative change in
handling, some cars over time, handling more poorly than others?

"Hey, my car has a lot of miles on it over rough roads, and that bend I have
been noticing has increased.  I can really feel it in the handling - the car
gets worse over time, as I notice the bend beginning to get worse and
worse."

I still go with the radiator, the need to lean the radiator back a few
degrees.

Kirk
59BE