Re: [Spridgets] Need Carb - No LBC

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>, David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Need Carb - No LBC
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:42:50 -0800
>  new Edelbrocks that looks and works like
> a Carter AFB.
They ARE AFB's. They also have Weber cast into the side.
They're good carbs, but it's hard to find one small enough. Goobers who are
into muscle cars like big numbers. I don't think Edelbrock makes anything
smaller than 600cfm, and those are difficult to find. I went through this
when I rebuilt the Ranchero. I settled on a NOS Carter 500cfm. That's more
than enough for a 289 with a street cam.
I think you can also find a plastic velocity stub stack for about $300.
BZ