[Spridgets] Police no LBCRe: THEFT! Spridgetech - Please Read

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Police no LBCRe: THEFT! Spridgetech - Please Read
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 02:47:06 EST
I found the police at SPA in Belgium very helpful in writing a short police
report for me (for my insurance claim) stating I had left the family suitcase
on  the train (which went on to Germany).  'Course I couldn't read the typed
note (it was in French) but it must have been good because the insurance paid
up.

Some dumb *uc* in England .....

In a message dated 23/12/2008 02:40:26 GMT Standard Time,  bmwwxman@gmail.com