[Spridgets] Guns, No LBC, Hit Delete Now Or Else.....

To: tinydog@snet.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Guns, No LBC, Hit Delete Now Or Else.....
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 22:02:13 -0600
I have guns, lots of them.  I like to shoot targets and vermin and
pests.  Full auto shooting can be fun.  This country was founded by
religious nuts with guns.  The Founding Fathers thought guns important
enough to make the right to bear arms the #2 Amendment.
I think the government should fear the people and not vice-versa.  I
think Rosie is a hypocrite for being anti-gun and employing armed body
guards.
I don't know what "gun lobby" you are referring to, but myself and
other like-minded citizens like to exercise or Constitutional Rights
to keep and bear arms.  The "anti-gun lobby" and liberal media uses
terms like "automatic weapons" improperly.  Do some research.  Find
out how many crimes were committed by persons who legally owned fully
automatic weapons.  See what those horrible "Ducks Unlimited" people
have done to the environment.
Some interesting reading on the subject, by Paul Harvery:
http://www.fightthebias.com/Media/paul_harvey_on_guns.htm
Good Day!

P.S. If you have rapists and murderers under your bed you should
consider moving.