[Spridgets] Elko, Tahoe

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Elko, Tahoe
From: "Kirk Hargreaves" <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:17:54 -0800
The Tahoe area is so incredibly beautiful.

The ride around Lake Tahoe is like entering a whole new world.

Each summer I have taken a Harley ride around the Western segment of the
lake, spend the night in a camp site and then take 395 along Mono Lake into
the park - then up to Glacier Point.   I ride with 4 or 5 other friends.

I have often thought how perfect the area would be to travel it in my 59 BE
(which I would rather be driving than sitting on a bike).

We also take a swim in the lake to cool down (those helmets keep the heat in
during the summer months).

What a blast to cruise that place with your hair blowing in the wind!

There are a lot of great little places to eat along side of the lake and
little shops, antiques and things.

Just a thought. . . .

Kirk