Re: [Spridgets] Is this someone from the list? NO LBC

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Is this someone from the list? NO LBC
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:13:43 -0500
Apparently the dude is suing the ski resort, the first site/mag that
published, and the photog. The photog lost his job over the shot. Must
be true, I found it on the intertubes. (Huffingtonpost.com I believe).

Larry

On Jan 8, 2009, at 12:27 PM, Robert Duquette wrote:

> Glad that this wasnt me!!!  Are they sure it was a guy?  Oh!  I
> guess it was cold   ;)
>
> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0106091vail1.html

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams