Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: 2011 Spridget Event -Longest distance

To: <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: 2011 Spridget Event -Longest distance
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:05:46 -0800
I would love an excuse to pay another visit to Elkhart Lake. I live in
central California so it's probably a 4 day drive each way for me. I will go
to either place but would really like to go to Elkhart Lake again.

I would drive if going to Elko but will trailer if Elkhart Lake is selected.

Larry Miller