Re: [Spridgets] 70 Tiger - Brit Bike Comment

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 70 Tiger - Brit Bike Comment
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:58:08 -0600
Herb,
What kind of battery eliminator was it? I thought those bikes were magneto
systems like my 64 BMW. I can run it just fine with no battery.  The old
Tiger I had when in high school (don't ask when) was a magneto bike too. It
ran just fine with no battery.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:50 PM, WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com> wrote:

> Many years back, a friend of mine, Rex Sebring of Sebring Electronics built
> a 'battery eliminator' for my '64.  I put one on my Bonneville, my brothers
> '64 and my '70 BSA.  All three bikes still have the units and still
> start/run with absolutely no problems.
>
> Herb
>
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:09 AM, <jmj3351@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > I had a Triumph Daytona and a Tiger, the only problems were always caused
> > by
> > the English gremlins in the electrical systems.B We all know why the
> > English
> > drink warm beer, Lucas made the refrigerators.
> >

> > JMJ - Green 1500

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson