Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Poor mans intake porting

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@msn.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Poor mans intake porting
From: "GUY DAY" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:04:15 -0000
Capt....

Not only do you manage to get the manifolds and ports sorted but - if you
put it in the pumpkins and gearbox it will smooth the insides of those as
well.  Good heavens Robert, are you still using engineering techniques from
the 1900's?
Other things the post mentions is that if you pull the engine out and fire
it up whilst it is on end (I presume the flywheel end for our motors) it
will help to get the rest of the unused sand out and if you've topped the
oil up with miscable water that will flow out as well.  Thus saving time and
effort.  Bear in mind most of us don't use turbos so there is no need to
isolate that before you do it.  The grease cam will be hard to get hold of
so make sure you buy one before you do anything.

A joke!!  What on earth makes you think that?????

Guy R Day

ps     Jim - nice one!