[Spridgets] Biker joke in light of the MC thread - No LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Biker joke in light of the MC thread - No LBC
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:14:38 -0700
A duded-up city rider walks into a seedy tavern in Sturgis, SD. He sits at
the bar and notices a grizzled old biker with his arms folded, staring
blankly at a full bowl of chili.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the newbie rider
bravely asks the old biker, "If you ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?"

The old veteran of a thousand rides slowly turns his head toward the young
pup and says, "Nah, you go ahead."

Eagerly, the guy wearing the shiny new leather fashions reaches over and
slides the bowl into his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He
gets nearly down to the bottom of the bowl and notices a dead mouse in the
chili. The sight was very shocking and he immediately barfed up the chili
back into the bowl.

The old biker quietly says, "Yep, that's as far as I got, too."

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye