Re: [Spridgets] OT - Speeches

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com, wmgilroy@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT - Speeches
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:38:27 EST
Of course there is no concrete proof that's how they get away with it, that
and being bigger and more powerful than anyone else.

I've heard 2 and 4 over here.

I don't honestly believe any one major political party is that much
different from another and increasingly it seems they become more similar as
they
discover what they have to say to get elected.

Weslake-Monza1330

In a message dated 17/01/2009 00:14:55 GMT Standard Time,  bmwwxman@gmail.com