[Spridgets] Turner

To: twobees@sprynet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, cclabaw@juno.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Turner
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:57:14 EST
I never knew that Turners were made in Wolverhampton (actually not far from
the office and I pased through on the train Yesterday on the way to  Telford).
 I think Sunbeam's were made in Wolverhampton.

I'll spend some more time on that website when I don't have a bath going
cold...

I've seen car 61/456 which is now a lime/mustard colour at Shelsley Walsh
hillclimb on many occasions but have never got to scrutineer the car or even
look under the bonnet (it must be a well sorted guy as he never does anything
 it at meetings other than drive it).  The guy that competes with it can
really drive and it always extremely smooth and extremely quick climbing the
hill.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330