[Spridgets] No more Holy Smokes

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No more Holy Smokes
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:34:06 -0500
The rebuilt 1098 is in, doesn't leak and does NOT smoke anymore.
Fr Jack stopped over tonight and could not believe how sweet it runs now
that it makes a bit more power with compression
in all 4 cylinders and that the brakes are not locked on anymore.
We tooled around town top down 28* out for a bit.
He really needs to learn how to drive a Sprite, he's like an old priest
or something putting around town shifting at about 2000 rpms.
He is happy, I am happy, now all I have to do is replace the chinese
made E brake cable that now, 60 days later,
is as effective as a spaghetti noodle.

I will post the URL to the newspaper article as soon as it comes out.
Meanwhile newspaper pictures are on line at     http://tinyurl.com/cy2vcu
If anyone missed it.

--
Frank Clarici