Re: [Spridgets] Won't stay running

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Won't stay running
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:26:59 -0500
Well,

That blows most of the theories I sent in a PM.
Would think maybe bad ground, but if that was the case,
it wouldn't start, right?
Batteries good?
We'll have to play detective tomorrow.

yeah, it's mine.....
and Frank's gonna kick my ass for talking him into
working on it.   :-)
I swear that thing is cursed.
My Fr. Jack needs to do an exorcism on it??????

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

> Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:52:00 -0500

> > Vacuum in the fuel tank.?
> > Blockage in fuel line?
> > Fuel pump no toggling?
> > Blocked fuel filter?
> >

> No fuel system installed just yet.
> I poured gas into each float bowl, lids off so fuel delivery is not the
> problem (yet)
> 2 different coils, 3 dizzys, 2nd set of carbs.
> No ignition switch yet, hot wired and the only thing hooked up are 2
> wires, 1 from the battery to the coil, 1 from the coil to the dizzy.
> Push button solenoid and an oil pressure gauge.
> No dash, nothing on the harness is hooked up so no shorts.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Windows Live Hotmail.:more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_
012009