[Spridgets] My Next project

To: Buster Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] My Next project
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 19:19:05 -0500
My daughter's "Lady Bug"
This car will be red with black spots, eyelashes, and maybe fold away wings.
In the pics, you can see this shell was hit by a D9 bulldozer in it's
past life.
So I cut the deck off, today I cut the rest of the rear end off and took
the rear end off a rusty shell I had out at the coop.
No pics of todays work just yet. But the engine is finished, I just need
to work on this car by welding 2 back together to make one.
I have to have it finished by the Spring, she wants to use it!

http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/spritenut/

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ