Re: [Spridgets] back in the seat of a MG

To: shelden3@pldi.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] back in the seat of a MG
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:35:44 -0600
Hey Charlie, good to see you online again. One thing that is important to do
when doing the timing cover seal. Put the cover on, and all the bolts on
LOOSELY. Put on the balancer, so that the seal will be centered correctly,
THEN tighten the bolts.
You may already know this, and if you do, I apologize for repeating it...
Brad

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:36 AM, <shelden3@pldi.net> wrote:

> NO NO don't say that. I don't need a curse.  My wife will kill me if this
> isn't ready by spring.  She still beats me up for getting rid of the last
> one.
>
> cs
>
> > Oh oh!  The dreaded, "I might as well do the engine bay while I have the
> > engine out" 5 year project!!!! :)

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad