Re: [Spridgets] World War II - Way Off Topic

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] World War II - Way Off Topic
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:32:30 -0600
hmm.. while a mere youth I discovered some item in our attic and asked
Dad about them, he was a naval flight surgeon before he started down
the trail of researcher, and he replied that those items were part of
becoming a naval aviator, they were a white silk scarf and yellow mid
forearm leather gloves..

Lester