[Spridgets] Tie Rod Ends - Spridget or ???

To: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Tie Rod Ends - Spridget or ???
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:41:08 -0500
Wondering if anyone can help me identify the tie rod ends on my Turner.

Turner used parts from a number of British cars.  Mine is a 1959 & is mostly
Sprite-based.  BUT, I have found a number of parts that are from other BC's.

The ends on this car are 4-inches from the end of the threaded (9/16")
female section/arm that goes onto the tie-rod, to the outer part of the
"knuckle."  And, 3-inches from the base of the knuckle (without the grease
fitting) to the tip of the threaded end that goes through the steering arm.
The section that goes onto the tie-rod kicks up by 1/8" before becoming
horizontal.

It has the following number cast into the kick-up "arm."  J5906(? or 8, or
B?)9S SOFI-4.  Also 3 circles stamped into the base around the grease
fitting.

The taper into the steering arm tapers from 0.514" to 0.565"

Turner site says: BLMC part no. 88G414.

What could these ends be from?

Any help will be appreciated.

Norm Sippel