Re: [Spridgets] Could this be a scam?

To: "Heard" <heard@datatrontech.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Could this be a scam?
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:25:06 -0800
You can tell it is a fraud if they won't use the US Mail to send you the
payment.  It becomes MAIL FRAUD, and carries a much stiffer penalty when
caught.  Scammers want your PHYSICAL address so that they can send payment
via FedEX, UPS, or some other courier service. (the bad grammer and
butchered english sentances are probably clue #2)

David R.