[Spridgets] Outlook help: Non LBC

To: "Spridget List" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Outlook help: Non LBC
From: "Leo" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:04:39 -0600
URRRGGGHHH Need some help on my Outlook settings.  Within the last two days
when I select a message with the mouse  it opens the message in a new window
instead of just bringing the mouse focus on it.  In addition, when I delete
the message it may remove several messages.  It is like the mouse is in
hyper drive and has taken on a mind of its own.   Have ran a virus scan
with AVG and it doesnt show any viruss.  Ideas???  I have my reading setup
in preview mode.  Folders on the left, message heading/sender/date/etc.. on
the top right and the body of the message below.

Thanks

Leo

Checked by AVG.
AM