Re: [Spridgets] NTHR

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, "Spridget list"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NTHR
From: "Neil Anderson" <nlaredbt7@tbc.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:07:53 -0600
Actually, it is just "Texas Healey Roundup".  The event rotates between the
three Texas clubs hosting it for that year.  It is a great event, lots of
big Healeys and Sprites (maybe 60-70), great time of the year and great
people.  I flew down one year and attended with the Gillelands (past AHCA
pres.)

You don't have to go with a Sprite chip on your shoulder.  They love Sprites
down there.  They ran the Spec Sprite racing class for a while, don't know
if they still run.  Another past AHCA pres. drives a Bugeye.  If they have a
gymkhana, you might get to beat some big Healeys if it is a tight course.

North Texas Healey club is here: www.ntahc.org
Contact their President - Chris Kellner for Roundup info.  I am sure he
would love to send you a registration form.  cwkellner@pconn.com

One of our members from the Midwest club has driven down the last couple
years.  It is one of the premier local Healey events put on every year.  Go,
and have fun!!

Neil Anderson
Midwest AHCA
'60 BT7