[Spridgets] bolt size? nut size?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] bolt size? nut size?
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:32:19 -0800
Hello Spridgets,

      The trip piece on the cockpit surround of MK III Sprite is held on by
      captive bolts (held from turning in the trim but not from sliding to
      another hole.)

      I got a wind blocker for Christmas. they supply a couple of little
brackets that are to be fed onto those bolts. I don't have enough of them with
nuts and need to acquire more, with the nuts, and install 'em... soo

What's the thread pitch?  the nuts are 5/16 wrench size.

anybody have a handful?... two?
--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  "I think not," said Descartes, and promptly disappeared.