Re: [Spridgets] Human Rotisserie

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Human Rotisserie
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 06:28:40 -0500
Cool info Frank,
You're going to put our rotisserie money back into our cars .....cool..... :
)
So all the welding is done great to hear, she sure was a ruff little car.
Did you spot weld that trunk section in and use that stuff in the gaps to
prevent rust? I was pricing body metal between Moss and Victoria British and
I see they don't have everything and a bit pricy too, near $200. just for
that little section of floor and they are out of their minds at $1,400.00
for a rear fender at Victoria British....ugh I now see why you are
fabricationg body parts.

I wonder if the square arch lip on the MKII & up will be OK with this method
of sitting on the rocker?
Lin