Re: [Spridgets] Dumb Present Owner.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Dumb Present Owner.
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 15:58:23 -0800
You get distracted . . .and things happen; more as you get old.
Now, when I was in high school, my buddy changed his oil and left the pan
plug out. No problem; he always worked with a large sheet of cardboard under
his car. Just pulled it out with the oil puddle in the middle, keep it level
and poured the oil back in the valve cover's oil hole. Yes, we replaced the
pan's plug first. ...bill