Re: [Spridgets] What went wrong - GM culture

To: "'Bill L'" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "'Jim Johnson'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What went wrong - GM culture
From: "JLC" <breton48@live.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:28:00 -0700
Bill L. wrote:  Not that ALL auto makers aren't in trouble right now, except
oddly enough SUBARU??

Here in Colorado Springs, we have the largest Subaru dealership in the
nation, and you see Subaru all over, especially Outbacks and Foresters. Why?
All their cars are four wheel drive and very easy to drive in the snow, they
can be fun to drive (have you ever tried a WRX STI?), and they have the
(well deserved) reputation of being bullet proof. I am going to buy a
Forester for my wife, and I know I will buy new - here they keep their value
well, so you don't save enough to buy used over new. That's what I think
anyways!

JLC