Re: [Spridgets] Borrowed pick up trucks, trailers, etc!

To: "'JLC'" <breton48@live.com>, "'Lee Fox'" <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Borrowed pick up trucks, trailers, etc!
From: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:31:10 -0500
I hate SUVs, but not because of lack of "U". It is the implication of "S"
that gets so many drivers in trouble.  That, and the serious crash
incompatibility with any thing not SUV, make me hate SUVs.  The crash
incompatibility is made even more relevant because many people buy them
either to feel tough or to feel safe.  The tough motive poses dubious
driving care.  People who buy to feel safe are often accident prone, and are
simply driving a more effective weapon.  A more restrictive driver's
license, or replacing the plate annually could provide a slight hurdle to
annoy lazy drivers out of buying the largest vehicles.  Probably not a
popular opinion on this list...

Drew