[Spridgets] A pair of lbc's in Tucson

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] A pair of lbc's in Tucson
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:43:38 -0700
There is a local Mercedes shop owner who has a 67 Sprite and a 71 wire
wheel Midget sitting out back.  The Sprite was nearly completed with a
fresh engine and new paint when he quit working on it, but has been
sitting in the sun watching the paint peel for years now.  The Midget
has all the pieces, and then some, sitting around except the
engine/trans.  Both cars are desert cars with no apparent rust and are
quite straight.  Don't know about titles.... Presumably there are some.
I stopped by to ask about the cars, which I have known about for years,
and was surprised to see them looking so forlorn!  He is asking $1200
for the pair....  A couple of years ago I would have snapped them up,
but no more.
No other info, NFI.
Regards, Bill