Re: [Spridgets] Huh???

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Huh???
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:53:00 -0600
<< I would approve of her riding in the bomb bay of B1B and just dropping
her off when they got close to the Golden Gate.>>

While I ECHO the sentiment Mark, WHY would one wanna take a chance
that a LANDMARK like the G.G. Bridge take a 'sh*tty'
hit like THAT??

The "shame" of it all !!!

Now "Pelosi in the Pacific via Parachute" DOES have a
warm & fuzzy feel to it !!!

And a REAL plane like a B-17 and strafing (by all stations)
at the 'target' descending....
And the P-51(s) escorts also allowed to 'play'......

<VBEG>!!

Billy, some lyrics PLEASE!!!!!

Ed

PS:  If OK I would enjoy a 47G 'bubble' Bell with just a pair mini guns.