Re: [Spridgets] Huh???

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, Spridgets List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Huh???
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:04:28 -0600
I'm far from a supporter of the speaker or her policies, but you are
absolutely correct about the BS rumor mill going in this country. I would
caution however that this pendulum does swing both ways.....  Some pretty
nasty BS went around about people in the previous administration too. I hope
you stood up against that as well...   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - seeking to be independent...

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> [...]

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Gerald Ford