Re: [Spridgets] Huh???

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net> , Spridgets List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Huh???
From: Andrew Payne <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 01:07:37 +0000
Well, I try to have respect for everyone...  So, no, but I support the right
for yes.

I am surprised by many things in the current political arena, but the bigotry
is less than I feared.  Hell, many bigots I know voted Obama.  This thread
started as a car thread laughing at a car blooper few in the news have
commented on.  But we devolved(or de-designed).  The sad thing is that this
nation has fallen to a bipartisan mania that seems to overshadow the issues,
the truth, and even the happiest car on earth.

Drew