Re: [Spridgets] A series motor rebuilding books,

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A series motor rebuilding books,
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:39:07 -0800
Linda,

My preference is the original BMC Shop manual.  It does a pretty good
step by step of each task.  Availability probably is a problem.  I
have seen other books which have copied pages from the original but
are not as complete.   Other folks will  give you some
recommendations of books that I have not used.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition