Re: [Spridgets] Non Political, Little LBC and house insulation

To: "'Leo'" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>, "'Spridget List'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Non Political, Little LBC and house insulation
From: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 22:19:46 -0500
While I would like to pay less, and work to find ways, I can't complain too
badly.  About 3 months ago, I received a phone call on my cell phone from
the manager of my power co.  He called to say that my bill would be huge
that month, apologized in advance, he had rechecked the records, and had
personally gone out to visually reread the meter.  He profusely apologized
for the bill, and offered help with financing the overage, or to find ways
to cut the bill.

My bill that month, $235

I love a small town.

Drew