Re: [Spridgets] Pinky did I foul the plugs by flooding or is it

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pinky did I foul the plugs by flooding or is it
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:47:10 -0600
I dunno.  I'm not trying to argue with anyone.
Linda is having issues and I'm trying to help her out.  The topic came
up and we went off on a little disagreement tangent.

I agree there are benefits to electronic ignition and high output
coils but I'm not convinced that either will help Linda with her
problem.

I think 36-1 crank wheels are great, too,  but that isn't what Linda
needs right now.

I am open to education and/or correction.  I just don't want harsh
feelings and argument.  If a coil makes a dramatic difference, tell me
how and why and I'll be wiser for knowing.