[Spridgets] Seats & motor

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Seats & motor
From: hmortada@aol.com
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 22:45:09 -0400
Hello all, I am looking for an advise from the esperienced guys and gals on the
list.
1-Looking to put more comfortable seats in my 79 Midget, Would Honda seats work
and the bolts go in the same place, or anyone has another suggestions!
2- Has anyone replaced a Midget Motor with a 4 cylinder BMW motor! Of course
the tranny and the works has go with that. Just a thought, it maybe interesting
to try and fit it with one, or maybe even a slant BMW 6 cyl.
Thanks!
Hadi

GameVault: Play free online games at Gamevault.ca. Word arcade, puzzle and
more. Play now!
http://www.gamevault.ca/?icid=AOLGAM00310000000001