[Spridgets] No LBC - Internet Vote for a Friend

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Internet Vote for a Friend
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:40:05 -0500
http://modernmom.com/main/polls_video/2/10

Sgt. Tony Bryce was disabled due to the crash and receives a disability
pension from the Cincinnati Retirement System. That system is not near on
par with the state systems so I am sure that if they won this contest it
would be a trip that they could never have taken on their own. I would
consider it a favor to me and all police officers if you would vote for him.

--
Kent J. Miller
Ass't Chief, Ret.