[Spridgets] calling all engines 100 hp+

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] calling all engines 100 hp+
From: Matt Hagopian <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:23:52 -0400
We ripped apart our "new" 1275 only to find an inch and a half of water in
cylinder 1!!! pistons are ciezed up, and when we removed the oil pan... RUST
CITY!!! everything including the crank shaft is completely rusted.. sent out
to local auto-machine shop to be chemically cleaned and sand blasted

If anyone is bored and wants to share some of the specs of their engine
build it would be much appreciated!! please include horsepower!!!

feedback on our possible set up would be great too!!

Heres what were looking at soo far (yes we read Vizard!!)

1275 bored .040 over

JE pistons flat top or similair 12+ CR if anyone knows a better choice let
me know! Vizard was vague!

Calico coated bearings, ceramic coated pistons

Electric water pump(possibly)

Electric fan

Intake manifold single weber 45dcoe

Bosch platinum +4 plugs

malary uni-light distributor

Scatter pattern SPVP-4 cam

Valve springs, valve guides, cam followers

vernier duplex timing gear and chain

Wedge crank

Shotpeened rods

Balance all rotating parts

Ported and polished  on a flow bench

Larger valves rimflo valve 1.4 in 1.2 ex

1.5 hi lift roller rockers

Convert to 11 stud head

ARP head stud kit

lightweight Flywheel