Re: [Spridgets] Fiberglass Bug Eye Bonnet on Seattle Craigslist

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fiberglass Bug Eye Bonnet on Seattle Craigslist
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 13:23:16 -0700
Ha!

I think most of the group ascribes to the philosophy that
"it's your car, do what makes you happy".

I'm pulled both directions with this one, I want to make it original(ish)
but at the same time it would be great fun to have a "bugeye".
I'm afraid that painting it and getting the chrome & lights on it would
seriously impact my budget (again).

Rick (tempted) Bastedo