Re: [Spridgets] Bad news via the left foot... (help!)

To: "David Booker" <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>, "spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bad news via the left foot... (help!)
From: "GUY DAY" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 00:56:50 +0100
David,
You know it's bad news, you just wanted to raise that faintest glimmer of
hope that it isn't the hydraulics forcing the pedal up and down by a broken
/ worn out clutch release bearing or broken cover plate.  In cases like this
it is better having the news and shock early in the procedure.

Best of luck and I hope removing the engine/tranny goes well.....  Don't
forget the ground strap(s), the choke cable, the throttle linkage, the fuel
pipe and the tranny pouring oil out the tailshaft as you oik the lump out.
(Sorry !)

Regards & sympathy,

Guy R Day