Re: [Spridgets] possible new threat to fuel system components

To: "Kevin Valentine" <kevinv1275@gmail.com>, "Frank" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] possible new threat to fuel system components
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:53:59 -0400
Kevin,
Sure hope you didn't use those fabric-weave covered VW fuel lines.  They are
absolute crap (but were original equipment on all Porsches, too, "back in
the day"......and yeah, I have them on my 356), and will become brittle and
cracked after about two or three years, in most cases.  They're fine,
however, if you change them out every second or third year.  At least
they're not expensive.
Bud Osbourne