Re: [Spridgets] generator / alternator

To: <lindalnhvt@nhvt.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] generator / alternator
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 21:37:14 -0400
Yes, and if you are clever,  you can even put electric guts into a mechanical
tach.

It is best to purchase a broken tach for this purpose.   Then put your
tach, cable,tach drive and generator into long term storage for that day when
you want to make it original again.

I would also hypothesize that you are having generator regulator problems
and that the generator itself is probably fine.