[Spridgets] Speaking of eBay......."Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Speaking of eBay......."Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:54:00 -0400
List,
Speaking of eBay did anyone see this bonnet sell last month for $770., and
it has rust through & wavy hammered out dents! eBay number: 300295953626

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300295953626&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem
=

I guess it is all about presentation. I am not particularly fond of how
David narrates his YouTube video's because he exaggerates the product sort
of like the kind of salesman who over inflates the item and tells you he has
it under priced to help those who are truly British Car Enthusiasts. But
I've gotta say he does put in the effort and also has a sense of humor on
his web page, but after all it is a business for him he is a used car
salesman. http://www.empowercoach.com/bio3.htm

I'm not sure if David aka eBay name 1bugeyeguy is on this list or perhaps
just a "lurker" because as I recall I've never seen him post with the
exception of when I posted a "cheap" Bugeye I saw her and he emailed me
within what felt like minutes saying he wasn't on the list much but wanted
info on the Bugeye ......hum perhaps I should have given him a "finders
fee"?

Ether way it appears it is all about presentation : )

Lin