Re: [Spridgets] brake fluid question

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] brake fluid question
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:29:27 EDT
A controversial question if ever there was one.

Firstly what is the Castrol fluid?  I'm guessing it's a DOT 4 or DOT  5.1
and is called response or something.

DO NOT confuse synthetic with silicone.

Assuming the Castrol is DOT 4 or DOT 5.1 (NOT DOT 5 or 5.0) my opinion is
that it will be ok.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330