Re: [Spridgets] OH, the IRONY!!

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OH, the IRONY!!
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 23:27:04 -0400
derF,

youre a dork. I have had long hair for most of my adult life. I just
like it and can not stand getting a hair cut. I also have a beard so I
do not have to shave.

Gimme a head with hair. I'll grow it till it stops by itself

Larry
Shining streaming, screaming flaxen waxen.

On Apr 13, 2009, at 1:41 PM, derf wrote:

> Doc Macy has long hair?
> Is it like a Fro or stringy?
> Or, is it in a braid that never comes out?
>
> I had long hair a few times.  Once was sorta mullet-like.  Now it is
> too much trouble, and no one really cares.
> It is like Harleys.  Now so many lawyers and dentists have Harleys
> that they don't symbolize what they used to symbolize.
> Where have all the good ole Nortons gone?

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.