Re: [Spridgets] Fel-Pro gaskets

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fel-Pro gaskets
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:08:53 -0400
All true, as you say.  I'm a big fan of Peter C, and have sent as much
business his way (via referrals) as possible.  I've also got a second set of
Spridget shocks all boxed up and ready to send to him as soon as I can get
back to work on that project (the first set is performing flawlessly on my
'72 Midget).
As far as the other parts are concerned, I've got a local guy I deal with
pretty much exclusively for most other parts.  This is a guy whom I've been
good friends with since high school (when he and his brother were part of
our group who attended the Cumberland Nat'l "road races"), so, until one of
us retires or croaks, that won't change;)
Bud Osbourne