[Spridgets] What you can find under an old Sprite seat

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] What you can find under an old Sprite seat
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:18:42 -0400
Well the current 69 project car yielded .97 cents in coins, not bad but
not enough for a beer or even a coffee.
But under the passenger seat, never opened, still sealed in the
cellophane wrapper was a brand new Blind Faith album.
That's a vinyl record for you young punks Ron  and Ryan ;)
So I opened it up and popped it on the turn table. I think I'm good on
listening to Blind Faith for another 30 years.
This 69 Sprite has been off the road since 1977. So far I fired it up
and drove it around the corner from my back to front street and into the
garage.
No brakes at all and I did have a stop sign to try and stop at but it
runs great, shifts good too and all on 32 year old *stuff* where ever
oil, water, and fluids go.
This was a neglected college kids car now showing 67,000 miles so I will
be doing all the rubber, suspension, seals, gaskets, and a paint job.
I hope to be done with this one my the end of May.
the Ladybug (daughter's Bugeye) is finished completely except for the
eyelashes and spots which will be a fun fill in project when I get tired
of sanding down the 69.
Her first show is this Saturday, I hope the insurance card gets here by
then.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ