Re: [Spridgets] Gun Laws in England

To: "GUY DAY" <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gun Laws in England
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:06:58 -0500
Guy, that's the problem with the internet and email.  A guy can get on an
email list and make all kinds of statements regarding an issue without a
single fact to back it up.  He can say something and then qualify it with "I
think" and then say another thing and say "I believe".  Then he invites the
reader to "check the crime rates there".  I guess citing facts isn't
required in oral diarrhea.

LAD