Re: [Spridgets] Cutting Hole in new top for front Tenax Post

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cutting Hole in new top for front Tenax Post
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:37:10 -0600
So how do I duplicate that same thing for my 2 extra front tenax posts right
at the front of the top by the doors. Normally velcro is used in that area.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/Garage/Tech/topWS.htm

 Here's how I did it (above - check the author too!) I just used a razor
knife to make the holes. Another lister suggested using a wood burning tool
or soldering iron to melt a hole in the fabric. Either will work as the
tenax fastener will cover the spot anyway.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye