Re: [Spridgets] Not Sure if I Shared This - No LBC,

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Not Sure if I Shared This - No LBC,
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 23:44:52 -0600
 Last I checked Cabela's is selling Wolf 9mm for $129 per 500 rounds and
$239 for 500 rounds.

I've been reloading them for years! I haven't bought any supplies for quite
a while but my 90 grain copper jacketed round nose 9mm reloads cost about 6
cents each. I bought the bullets, primers and powder in bulk and still have
a lot left. It does take a little time but I can customize the loads to my
needs.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye