Re: [Spridgets] 3M panel adhesive

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 3M panel adhesive
From: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 06:47:01 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sure this product has it's place, (for example on contemporary cars such as
Corvettes and the like) but I guess I'm old-fashioned as I wouldn't want a
Sprite that was glued together.

An example of one more thing to look for when evaluating a car. Probably a good
product that can be abused in the hands of the inexperienced.

PS What does this stuff look-like? I'm just wondering if it could be pumped
into an empty toothpaste tube and...Oh, nevermind.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct